• ILVE is a Premium Cooking Appliance Manufacturer.
• ILVE only manufactures cooking products and is a Specialist Manufacturer.
• ILVE’s business started 60 years ago with a focus on Commercial Quality Uprights.
This foundation is still reflected in the quality of products manufactured today.
• 100% Hand Assembled in ILVE’s modern manufacturing facility.
• 75% Hand Manufactured components.
• Quality control - 100% of ILVE uprights are tested prior to leaving the factory.
• 100% made in ILVE’s Factory in Italy.
• Brass burners allow the gas to burn much hotter and with a pure blue flame.
• ILVE are the only brand manufacturing freestanding cookers that incorporate as standard Brass Burners on the Australian market.
• ILVE Oven Insulation
40mm Wool / Fibre glass blend, highly compacted with an Aluminium Sheath.
• ILVE Oven Glass
3 layers at 4mm Thick, Tempered, Tinted Commercial panes of glass.
Inner and Outer Layer is coated with a Metallic Alloy Film to reflect heat in.
• Sealed Oven Cavity with Dual Capillary Thermostats.
• Easily Removable Oven Door and Oven Glass
comprised solely of Metal and Glass (No Plastic).
Sealed Oven Technology
• Provides a more stable internal oven temperature.
• More energy efficient.
• Slightly higher oven moisture, producing fabulously
succulent roast, and light but crisp pastries.
External Finishes - 304 Stainless Steel &
Coloured Enamel Finishes
• 304 Surgical Stainless Steel wont rust and is used on all visible external surfaces of ILVE uprights.
• ILVE use an expensive enamelling process.
Enamel, unlike a ‘painted’ finish, is resistant to flaking, discolouring, scratching, bending and warping.
Model Range and Size
• 60, 70, 80, 90, 120 & 150cm
• Gas/Gas Oven, Gas/Electric Oven
• Cooktops: Induction, Ceramic, Tepanyaki, BBQ, Deep
Fryer and Simmer Plate Options Top Options.
• Titanium, Nostalgie, and Professional (QUADRA) Styles.