Important Information About Your Delivery
Thank you for your purchase. As a locally owned business, your support is appreciated.
To ensure we give you the best delivery experience, please read through the following information.
Customer Service is important to us, we offer two delivery options:
Standard Delivery - (Door to Door Only)
Premium Delivery - (Deliver, Unpack, Placement, Check Product, Takeaway Rubbish)
Call one of our Online team on (03) 9809-2222 to discuss the best delivery option suitable for your location and product.
Before the delivery day:
- Please check all details on your invoice are correct including your phone number, delivery address and delivery date.
If you need to make an adjustment, please do not hesitate to contact your salesperson or the Warehouse Team.
- It is VERY important to double check your new appliance measurements.
Are you sure that it will fit through ALL doors, hallways, stairwells, and cavities?
- Prepare/ protect any wooden floors if your delivery is a large heavy appliance.
- Have you advised the delivery team if there are any stairs and how many stairs?
- Make sure that cars and other obstacles are not blocking our delivery vehicle or trolley.
- Whilst our team love pets, please ensure that your pets are placed in an enclosed area out of harm’s way for the duration of the delivery.
- If we are removing an old appliance, have you advised the delivery team that this service is required? As removal and disposal may incur additional charges.
Prior to the delivery team arriving, the old appliance must be emptied and disconnected from electricity and water so it can be safely taken away.
We will remove one old item for every new item being delivered, however, we are not able to re-deliver them to another address
What to expect on the day:
- The Warehouse Team will contact you before 9.30am to provide you with an estimated delivery window.
- Please ensure you are home at this time as additional charges may apply for a redelivery
- If you have paid for installation of a fridge or washing machine, the team will unbox prior to entering your premises to avoid unnecessary mess
- For fridges we do not remove doors, attach handles or connect plumbing.
Please contact us if you need these additional services.
- Washing machines & dishwashers can only be connected to existing power.
Due to liability issues, the property owner is required to attach the appliance to the water supply.
What our delivery staff cannot do:
- Remove their safety boots.
- Perform any carpentry, electrical or plumbing work.
- Lift any heavy items over banisters, obstructions or through windows to deliver merchandise.
- Remove doors or other fixtures.
- Enter a residence unaccompanied.
- Re-deliver your old products to another address.
- Connect audio visual systems.
- Leave unpaid items in your home.
- Adjust or connect any existing products.
- Return to collect unwanted packaging or old products.
Our team have many years of experience and will endeavour to make your delivery as smooth and efficient as possible.
Should you have any queries about your product or delivery, please do not hesitate to contact the store on (03) 9809 2222 or Warehouse (03) 9889 8092.
Every effort is made to ensure all specifications and information within this website is correct and up to date.
Due to continuous improvements on both technical and manufacturing level this information should be regarded as indicative only.
For installation of products requiring exact measurements, a product’s measurements should only be taken from the actual physical product.
NOTE: On all handmade products the measurements can vary from the manufacture’s information.
We do not have stock levels on our website. This is due to carry such a large range of products, some products are supplied direct from the supplier and some are from our warehouse.
When you place your order it may be in our warehouse or we may need to source it from our suppliers.
Each order is MANUALLY processed, when you place your order, the stock availability is checked. Within 24hours, if there is a supply issue, one of our friendly Online Product Specialists will then call you to confirm your order and advise you as to the stock availability.
If we cannot contact you we will either leave a voicemail message or send you an email with the relevant information.