Panasonic 5.2kW Multi Split Outdoor Unit Air Conditioner CU-2Z52VBR
This Panasonic 5.2kW Multi-Split outdoor unit (CU-2Z52VBR) air conditioner can be paired with up to two indoor head units.
Mix and match the head units to suit your individual needs and pick between wall mounted units, bulkhead units or cassette type units.
All head units are connected to this one compact outdoor unit so that they can be controlled individually. This allows you the ultimate level of control over your heating and cooling comfort.
- Latest Refrigerant. Unit contains the more Ozone friendly refrigerant R32. It plays a part in higher energy efficiency alone with helping to sustain the environment around us.
- Quiet Operation. The outdoor unit is very quiet meaning that you don’t have to worry about the noise travelling into your home or bothering your neighbours.
- Space saving. This multi-split unit is perfect for apartments and townhouses, or anyone that doesn’t want multiple outdoor units. One compact compressor can be connected to up to 2 head units.
- Compact unit. The outdoor unit even being able to connect to multiple indoor units are compact and lightweight.
- Independent Connection. Each indoor unit connects independently to the outdoor unit. This allows the ultimate control over heating and cooling in each area. As a result if one head unit does malfunction the other units can continue to function as normal.
- Accommodates long pipe runs. This allows flexible arrangement and installation of indoor and outdoor units based on the room condition, location and installation convenience of your home.
- Built for Aussie Temperatures. Outstanding operating temperature range which allows cooling even when its a scorching + 46°C outside. Similarly, the heating function is designed to operate even when it is a freezing -15°C. This ensures that no matter where you live in Australia you can be comfortable.
- Built Tough. All Panasonic outdoor units are built to last in our harsh Australian Environment. The condenser finds are coated with a special blue coating (Blue fin technology) that protects the unit from the damaging effects of salty air, dust, wind and rain.
- Warranty. You can rest easy with a 5 year manufacturers warranty.
For more information on the Panasonic 5.2kW Multi-Split outdoor unit (CU-2Z52VBR) air conditioner head to the Panasonic website here.
High Energy Efficiency
In an increasingly energy conscious world, Panasonic strives to create air conditioners with class leading energy efficiency. Panasonic’s Premium Inverter technology features the ability to regulate room temperature with little fluctuation, and reduce wasteful operation, resulting in increased energy savings.
Clean & Healthy Air
As well as a cool, warm & comfortable home, a Panasonic air conditioner provides the ultimate peace of mind. The Anti-Bacterial filter* eliminates unwanted contaminants to make the air clean & healthy for you and your family.
Breathe Quality Air, Anytime
As well as a cool or warm, comfortable home, a Panasonic air conditioner provides the ultimate peace of mind with our Anti-Bacterial Filter which eliminates unwanted contaminants and enhances the quality of air for you and your family.
A Smarter Way to Control Your Air
The Panasonic Comfort Cloud App & WLAN Smart Adaptor deliver convenient control, connectivity and comfort. Seamlessly adjust temperature, monitor energy consumption, change modes, etc. all from just one mobile device*.
* CZ-TACG1 WLAN Adaptor required per unit. Requires an Internet connection and the App downloaded from the App Store or GooglePlay Store on your smartphone or tablet with the latest Operating System available.
Intuitive Voice Control
Introducing intuitive voice control with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa control compatibility*. Using your existing Google assistant or Alexa devices, control your air conditioner with just your voice.
- CZ-TACG1 or CZ-CAPWFC1 WLAN Adaptor required per unit. Requires an Internet connection and the App downloaded from the App Store or GooglePlay Store on your smartphone or tablet with the latest Operating System available.
- To use Amazon Alexa to control your air conditioner, you will need an Amazon Echo device.
- To use Google Assistant to control your air conditioner, you will need an Google Assistant device.
- Google is a trademark of Google LLC. Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com,Inc. or its affiliates.
- Functionality may vary depending on models.
Variety of Indoor Units
A variety of indoor units suited to a range of applications.
Compact Outdoor Units
A variety of outdoor units suited to a range of applications.
Flexible System Design
With a flexible system design, the Panasonic Multi Split systems possess up to 183%* connection diversity. 10.0kW model only. Cooling / Heating performance as per rated capacity.
Leading Control Options
Panasonic Air Conditioning systems allow flexible control options. Individual product control and Wi-Fi control are all possible. Please consult with your installer for advice as to which control system best suits your individual requirements.
All heat exchangers feature our Blue Fin technology, which increases resistance to corrosion compared to non-Blue Fin models.
Designed for Australia
Experience an outstanding operating temperature range. Cooling is possible even at an outside temperature of 46ºC and heating possible even at a freezing -15ºC.
Built Tough to Last
Our outdoor units are built to last in the harsh Australian environment. Internal components are built to withstand the damaging effects of salty air, dust, wind and rain.
Count on Panasonic
Panasonic air conditioners are manufactured to ensure years of comfort. We even back our reliability by offering a full 5 year parts and labour warranty for both residential and commercial use.
Panasonic Air Conditioning is amongst the quietest in the world. Both our indoor and outdoor units have been engineered to ensure you get a peaceful night’s sleep.
We care about the food we eat, and the water that we drink; But what about the air that we breathe?
Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) is an increasingly prevalent concern in a world faced with rising levels of pollution, temperatures and climate change. At Panasonic, we’re committed to delivering more than just cooling and heating solutions, we consistently strive to help you make positive choices, bringing you Quality Air, for Life.
Air Conditioning Expertise
Since the introduction of our first window-type air conditioning in 1958, Panasonic Air Conditioning has grown to become a globally recognised and celebrated brand, delivering unmatched quality and reliability.
Total Air Solutions
With over 300 products, Panasonic has a product or solution for every application. From residential applications to large scale commercial, we endeavour to provide fully customisable total air solutions for any and all applications.
Quality & Reliability
Panasonic air conditioners are manufactured to ensure years of reliable comfort. With a 5 year warranty encompassing both residential and commercial applications, you can rest easy with Panasonic.
Panasonic provides control solutions to satisfy all residential and commercial needs. Our range of controllers demonstrate flexibility in application, providing you with a comprehensive solution to any system need